Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Artwork








I know that some of these have spots on them and I've cleaned them off since I took the picture so they should look nice. I have 10 completed so far. I have to have everything that I'm putting into the auction ready by November 17th, so if you are interested in one, let me know soon so that I can replace it. These new ones I am going to be charging a little bit more for because I've been spending a lot more time on them individually and I bought better quality paints.

(Aunt Celia- I will see what I can do about the sunflowers!)
Thanks guys for being so interested in my artwork : ) I'll keep makin' em.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff Morgie! Man, I just don't have any wallspace for what you have painted so far. Now, if you want to paint a lighthouse...I can make room in my family room!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i have a house someday can i have one??
:)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker