Saturday, October 14, 2006

New Quarters



So this my new place. This is the front side of the castle. The front side is English and the back was built in a French style.


















Me, Kristen, and Nate - I live with Nate (Kristen is his girlfriend who's finishing up her senior year at Gordon). We had a great time at this place! The inside of the castle is unreal. I've got a lot of pictures, so i'll upload them sometime. (It'll be on a different site so i don't flood this site with the pictures.)















Nate and Me I'm actually planning on going back today. Maybe get some more pictures. The inside of the castle is closed for the season, (we went on the last day it was open!)
but i think the outside is open year-round. So first that then Nate, Stu (Nate's brother, he lives with me too), and I are going to go to one of the parks around here. (Park, as in a bunch of paths through the woods. ) Don't know which one yet, but they're all over the place out here so it shouldn't be hard to find one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker