Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm Down under!

Hey all!
I've made it to Australia after the grueling 24 hour flight and long shuttle over the Newcastle!!! It's so nice to land somewhere amongst such amazing people. I'm on lunch break and we're just doing a lot of orientation and overview of the contents of the school. I have 3 roomates: one from Germany, Canada, and New Zealand. They're all really sweet and I can't wait to see what God has to do in each of our lives. I love you all and I'll update with pictures soon!
love fron australia,
Whitney Lauren

p.s. nice pictures JD! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitney!!! So glad to hear that things are going great! Keep us updated. We'll keep praying! Love ya!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney,
Glad to hear you arrived safely. Send us your new mailing address when you have time.
Take Care!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker