Friday, October 27, 2006

art projects!

So I am putting together a collection of art to sell at an art auction in December and I thought that I could post a few pictures of my pieces just in case any of you would be interested in them. I could bring them at Christmas time or give them to my family when I see them at Thanksgiving. I will be making a lot more with different fruits. If you want to request any particular fruit, I can definitely make that happen : )

Each piece is on slate so they are a bit heavy. They are about 1ft x 2ft. That's not exact but I'll measure it later and let you know. It is possible to hang them a few different ways and I will post a link on here if you are interested at all.





I can also do custom charcoal portraits if you want to send me any pictures.



Anyway. That is what I'm up to these days, aside from working and writing music and hiking and making apple pies : )

-Morgan

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great Morgan! You are so talented! - Kristin

Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Cathy, I can save the vertical apples for you if you like. They are all 20-25 dollars based on which fruit they are. I will be making a lot more of them, hopefully soon. I also have a pear, bananas, strawberries and a watermelon so far. I can send you pictures of any of them if you like : )Thank you for taking an interest! And, yes, the guy in the picture is my friend Jonas : )

ps. Thanks Kristin : )

Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgie-These are great!! I would be interested in some charcoal drawings in the future!

Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma says that she really likes your artwork. (She is too tired to write it herself!)

Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's my sister... :)

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan - Great job!!! I love it all - I'm proud of you! Love Dad

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan...yes, yes, yes!!!!! I'm sooo excited to see you drawing and painting again. They are beautiful. I'll call you on the phone....:)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much for your supportive responses! I've painted 7 slates so far with bananas, apples, strawberries, a melon, and some more apples. I'll take some more pictures tonight, but since I have the day off tomorrow, I'll be painting a few more. I'll put the vertical apples aside for Aunt Cathy but I'll give you some more options soon : ) Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan, I love your paintings!!
Would you consider painting sunflowers? If you do, please let me know.

Monday, November 06, 2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web tracker